About Me

My photo
Heyo, carrot here! It's another nickname of mine. Thank you for reading my blog. Hoped you liked it! =D

Monday 12 September 2011

Chapter 2 - A small incident

When I reached my house that evening, I dropped my bag on the sofa and sat on it, exhausted. I thought to myself, 'Finally! The hideous day has has ended!'

My mom walked in and asked as she sat beside me on the sofa, concerned,
"You look very tired, Akane-chan." She touched my forehead with the back of her left hand. I pushed it away and said,
"I'm fine *sniff* mom."
"No you're not. You're having a fever. Quickly go up your room and wait for me. Michi-kun will accompany you in your bed while I make a chicken tortellini soup for you."
"Mom, you don't have to. *sniff*"
""Just go up, kay?"
"Kay. *sniff*"

I went up to the third floor of the house and a black and white stripes furball was waiting for me.

"Michi, *sniff* you're here."
"Nya." he told me. Then, he pushed my bedroom's door to let me in before him. I walked to my bed and lied on it.

As I stared up at the ceiling, the image started to blur. I tried to make it clearer but instead it made it more blur. When I was about to lose my consciousness, I felt a tongue licking me. I thought it was some kind of pervert who managed to sneak into my room. I pushed whoever it was away and that person landed onto the cold, hard floor. I was still on my back, facing the ceiling, wiping the saliva off my face. As I was wiping the saliva off, I could smell blood. It made me feel giddy as I do not like the smell of blood. I was curious to know who licked me so I walked to the culprit. My sight starts to get blur and I could not recognize a thing. However, as I went closer, I could recognize the person that licked me. It was not a person but it was a cat. My precious cat.

"Michi." I said shockingly as I watch him, lying motionlessly on the floor. I quickly ran to my bathroom to look for my first aid kit. I shakily held the kit between both hands and placed them on my bed. I then proceeded to placing Michi on my bed so that I can heal him. I opened the kit, and took a bottle of alcohol. I had to hold the bottle near my eye to confirm that it is a bottle of alcohol and nothing else as my sight worsen. I took a cotton swab and dipped it into the alcohol and rubbed it gently against the wound. Michi let out meow that was equivalent to a scream of a human. I bandaged his wound with a cloth as my strength began to fade. I could not hold out any longer and I had finished what I wanted to do so I gave in and let darkness.
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if I made it too confusing again but please watch out for my next chapter! (A new guy from Italy is coming over) Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment